The first question to ask yourself is ... Should I change the way I feel? Still not sure?
One of the hardest decisions to make is to make the phone call to schedule an appointment.
The second hardest decision to make is to show up for the session.
Here are some questions to answer to help yourself make a sound decision.
- How long have I been feeling this way?
- Am I doing something positive about the situation or am I simply dwelling on and/or avoiding the issue?
- Am I being realistic and honest with myself?
- Will it be helpful or harmful if I express my feelings?
- Am I making myself unhappy about a situation that's beyond my control?
- Am I denying that I am even bothered by a problem?
- Are my expectations for others unrealistic?
- Am I feeling hopeless?
- Am I experiencing feelings of low self-worth and/or self-esteem?
Still not sure? If the quest for peace of mind can begin with a phone call, why not Go For It?